To educate, encourage and empower women all over the United States of the WEAPON theory. The WEAPON is the mindset, knowledge, skill and attitude.
To encourage the WEAPON mindset, to educate with the proper knowledge, skills and firearm safety training.
To empower using the WEAPON mindset and support the 2nd Amendment while developing the proper attitude of self – defense.
Who We Are:
We are a “mobile” classroom for Firearm Safety and Instructional Training. We cater to women and children, yet open to all who desires proper firearm training. We started because we have a passion for self-defense. To empower other women that the firearm is just a tool, WE are the Weapon.
“Our Mission and Vision is our Passion”
We are Women, Certified Instructors and Range Safety Officers.
We are different because we are MOBILE! We fit the classes into our students schedules, not trying to fit the students into our schedule. There are no other mobile classroom training’s available in the Central Valley. There are mobile ranges available in huge semi’s. None that we can locate in the California area.
Why We Exist
What started as a personal interest for our own personal empowerment became a passion, we now want to teach others. There is a God given right we have to protect ourselves and families according to our faith, belief systems and our Founding Fathers. We want to dismiss the myths of gun ownership. To bring it out of the dark closet, dispel the myth of “guns kill people”. To bring it into the light, our right to defend and bring the empowerment of the gun is JUST a tool. WE are the weapon! Empowerment!
We want our customers to be excited about how confident they feel, and excited about going to the next class. We want them to share their experience with others because they feel and believe EVERY woman/man needs to share the same experience.
1. Do you have to own your own gun?NO, we supply the beginner with the firearm to “try on” and see which style, caliber you are more comfortable with.
2. How young do the kids have to be to attend the Just 4 Kids class?5-10…..
3. Do you do Concealed Carry Weapon classes?YES!! We are approved by the California Department of Justice.
4. What areas do you serve?We currently are serving the Cities/Counties in the Fresno, Madera, Merced, Tulare and Kings.
5. Do you have to have any experience to take the class?NO! This is what the Basic Firearm class is all about. Teaching from the ground up. Whether you have shot for years, haven’t shot in years or never touched a gun. We meet each person at the level where they are at.
6. How much are the classes?Each class is different. We have fees from $10 – $150.